At Liberty Baptist School we know how difficult it can be to enroll at a new school (or even to re-enroll!) so we try to make the process as easy and hassle free as possible for you. If there is anything that you need during this time please free to contact our office.
- Obtain a registration packet from the school office
- Fill out the registration packet in its entirety.
- Turn it in to the school office with the registration payment. The registration fee increases at pre-determined dates, which are listed on the registration forms. This payment is non-refundable.
- New students will be required to take an entrance test.
- Parents will be notified of the test results within one week.
- The school office will call new families whose children have been accepted to meet with the administrator or principal for an enrollment meeting. Students in grades 5-12 must attend this meeting. Younger students may attend at the discretion of the parents. We encourage you to leave small children with a babysitter during this meeting.