Technology plays an intricate role in our students' development. We have just this year added a integrated computer learning system that takes classroom subjects like Math, Science, History, and English to the computer lab. Our goal is to give kids in the kindergarten through twelfth grade the skills they will need for the digital age.
You will be amazed at the ease and fluency of our students on the computers with just a few weeks in our Computer Lab. Studies show that younger minds adapt more quickly to new technology. That is why every grade is involved in our computer lab.
Your student is learning skills they will use throughout their lifetime:
• Practicing Internet safety and etiquette
• Applying computer knowledge to real life situations
• Performing effective research and synthesis using the web
• Becoming conversant in ‘computer vocabulary’
• Developing skills in navigating the menu and tool bars of various software applications